At present, 99% of domestic and foreign faucets are plated with copper. Stainless steel faucets are now only popular, a new trend in the market. The stainless steel faucet has the inaccessible advantage of the copper faucet. Due to the difficulty in processing, the price of the stainless steel faucet is slightly more expensive than the copper faucet, but some classic styles have reached the same price as the copper faucet, so the Stainless Steel Faucets is the future. The star of the faucet.
一、Advantages of stainless steel faucets
1. Stainless steel faucet is safe and lead-free, free of corrosion and exudation, no odor or turbidity problem, will not cause secondary pollution to water quality, keep water quality clean and hygienic, and ensure complete safety.
The field corrosion test data shows that the service life of stainless steel can reach 100 years, almost no maintenance is required in the life cycle, avoiding the cost and trouble of faucet replacement, and low operating cost. Realize the same lifespan of stainless steel faucets and buildings.
2. 304# stainless steel is lead-free, non-rusting, environmentally friendly, and hygienic. It is a worldwide consensus. Stainless steel products do not need to be electroplated. In the polished surface treatment process, only the powder and dust generated by the polishing materials are filtered. The pollution in the air environment is very small, and there is no occupational disease caused by stainless steel polishing.
3. It not only has hygienic and clean functions but also includes health care functions, appreciation functions, and entertainment functions. In terms of function, the stainless steel faucets of faucets tend to be more humanized.
二、Current copper faucet defects
1. Generally, the content of lead in copper and copper faucet castings is 4%-8%. If the faucet is not used for a long time, green rust will be generated on the inner wall, and harmful substances such as lead existing inside may be released into the tap water. Drinking too high levels of lead can cause lead poisoning.
2. The surface of the copper faucet needs electroplating, which causes serious environmental pollution. The copper surface treatment method is nickel and chromium. The surface is not resistant to acid and alkali, cannot be washed with washing water and hard towels, care is not convenient, it is 1 to 2 years, and slowly loses surface gloss and pitting during 3 to 5 years. Finally, the plating layer peels off, revealing copper rust.
The above content is organized and shared by the Lavatory Faucet Manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.