ISO 9001 sets out the basis for a quality management system and it is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). This standard is based on a numeral of quality management principles counting a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach, and continual improvement. These principles are explained in more detail in ISO quality management principles. There are many different documents in ISO 9000 family of standards, but ISO 9001 is the only standard in the 9000 series that need certification. commonly, an entire firm will seek certification, but the importance of the QMS can be customized to improve performance at a particular facility or department. ISO 9001 Certification in Mumbai bundle can include the particular mix of services your business needs to jumpstart quality management with removing the complexity of managing multiple tasks and controlling particular challenges you face. Using ISO 9001 helps to make sure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business advantages. The standard is used by firms to demonstrate their ability to frequently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements and to demonstrate continuous growth.
The current version is ISO 9001which was published recently:
- Its not about the size of your organization is: 1 person or 1 million people. See ISO 9001 Implementation in Mumbai
- It does not matter about what industry you are in either service or manufacturing – it can be a restaurant, consultancy, manufacturing company, government entity, etc. There are many other standards-based upon ISO 9001 for a few specific industries.
- It is not about the defining standard for products and product quality. This is a process-based standard that you use it to control your processes, then your end product should meet the desired results.
- It is not up to a personal Standard – a person cannot get certified to ISO 9001, instead a company becomes certified. Individuals, however, can become an ISO 9001 Certified Auditor after a training course. This then allows them to audit other organizations.
- There is no such thing as ISO Certification or ISO 9000 Certification, its only ISO 9001 certification.
- Its, not a membership group – An organization cannot “join” ISO 9001. To become ISO 9001 certified, your organization must
- Follow the ISO 9001 implementation in Mumbai for the quality management system.
- Then an ISO 9001 certification in Mumbai(CB or Registrar) audits the performance of your organization against the latest version of the ISO 9001 Requirements. If you pass this audit, then the Registration issues an ISO 9001 Certificate demonstrating that your company is Registered to ISO 9001 for three years.
- Finally, the company must be re-certified every three years to maintain its ISO 9001 certification status.
How to get ISO 9001 Certification in Mumbai?
If you are wondering how to get ISO 9001 Certification in Mumbai never give it a second thought approaching Certvalue with 100% track record of success without any fail in certification process. ISO 9001 Certification in Mumbai is easy and simple with Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to contact @certvalue.com so that one of our expert shall contact you at the earliest to provide best possible solution in available in the market.