Stainless steel sinks have been widely used in people's lives, and people are equipped with stainless steel sinks in the kitchen. Of course, if you want to use the sink for a longer time, you need to choose a good quality sink. Many people will buy branded sinks, some will choose expensive sinks. These are not the keys to choosing a stainless steel sink. Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers will teach you how to choose a stainless steel sink in the kitchen.
Use imported 304 stainless steel plate with a thickness of 1mm, and ordinary low-grade sinks use 0.5mm-0.7mm. The distinguishing method can distinguish from two aspects of weight and whether the surface is flat.
- The bottom of the sink is sprayed or sticky rubber plate, will not fall off, can reduce the impact of tap water on the bottom of the basin, and play a buffering role.
- The surface of the sink is smooth, visually, soft gloss, not easy to stick oil, easy to clean and wear-resistant.
- The internal angle of the sink is close to 90 degrees, the view of the sink is larger, and the volume of the basin is larger.
- The wall thickness of the drop head is required, the operation is stable, and there is no leakage when closing the cage, which is durable and comfortable. The downpipe must be made of environmentally friendly disposable materials. It has the functions of easy installation, deodorization, heat resistance and aging resistance, and is durable.
- The integrated molding technology solves the problem of water leakage caused by the welding of the basin body and cannot withstand the corrosion of various chemical liquids (such as detergents and stainless steel cleaners, etc.). The one-piece forming process is a particularly important process, which has high requirements on the material of the steel plate. Which process is used clearly indicates the quality of the sink.
The above content is organized and shared by the Manufacturer of Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet , and I hope to help those in need.